In November 2022, I submitted my application to SIG with a referral and received confirmation of my interview in December 2022. The interview process is supposed to consist of three rounds. I was very excited about this interview as SIG is one of the fastest-growing privately held trading and technology firms and it pays really well.
University Recruiter reaches out to me and asks my availability and schedule an HR interview after 4 days.
Round 1: HR
This round lasted about 40 minutes. She started with his introduction and gave me a chance to introduce myself. She talked about my previous experience and projects.
Leadership questions like:
1. Time when you were 75% through a project and realized you had the wrong goal.
2. Time when your team members were not supporting something but you pushed and went for a more optimal solution.
3.Time when you failed to meet your commitment
4. Tell me the situation where you handle the work pressure.
5. Tell me about a time when you displayed leadership skills.
6. Tell me about a time when you were not satisfied with your performance.
7.Time when you failed to meet your commitment
8. Most Favourite Project.
9. When I can start my internship and visa related stuff in last.
10. You need any sponsorship ?
Although it went well, still i received a rejection after 2 days. I believe the reason is that they are not taking international students this time!